Frequently Asked Questions
We've compiled a list of common questions. We are here to help! If you have more questions or think one needs to be added here, please email: email@example.com.
What forms do I need to complete before I can Volunteer?
Is the Web Store the only way I can order items, pay fees or donate money?
I don’t want to use a credit card!
- You can purchase certain PTO items, pay fees or donate money by dropping of a check or cash at the front office. Please put the check (made out to CMSW PTO) or cash in an envelope labeled with the student's name and the event name along with your order. For Write-A-Check, please fill out this form: Write-A-Check.
What’s the difference between PE Wear and Athletic Wear?
- PE Wear is worn by students enrolled in PE Classes.
Many 6th Graders take PE as an elective, since they are not eligible for Athletics.
- Athletic Wear is worn by 7th and 8th grade students who choose Athletics for an elective, and are involved with Athletic Teams.
Why don’t you have Athletic Wear on the Web Store site?
- The Athletic Department handles the sales of all their Athletic Wear.
What’s the difference between PTO Spirit Wear and Athletic Booster Spirit Wear?
- Both are spirit shirts and other items that can be worn to show enthusiasm about West. Spirit Wear sold by the PTO is available from the CMS West Webstore. The Wrangler Athletic Booster Club also offers spirit wear that is specific to Athletic teams.