The simplest way to do something good for CMSW!
Here’s how it works:
- You clip Box Tops from your pantry items - CMSW benefits!
- You buy groceries—CMSW benefits!
- You shop on Amazon - CMSW benefits!
We participate in co-operative giving programs with lots of local and national retailers. When we identify ourselves as CMSW supporters, a percentage of every dollar we spend is returned to the school. Parents, grandparents, friends and neighbors can all participate!
What’s the catch?
Each retailer runs their program differently. Some require a card shown at checkout. Others require you to fill out a form or register online. Just a few minutes today checking out the programs and signing up can pay great benefits to CMS West all year long because once you’re registered, the giving is automatic.
Our current affinity programs are listed below.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the West PTO. After you login to your Amazon account, underneath the product search bar, it will show: “Supporting: Coppell Middle School Parent Teacher Association PTO” (this is West even though it’s not in the name). If you want to change from a previous charity to the West PTO, there is a drop down next to “Supporting” to make the change. You must go to the www.smile.amazon.com site (and not amazon.com) every time you make a purchase for West to receive the donation so it’s a good idea to bookmark the AmazonSmile site.
Just swipe your reward card every time and Kroger will donate a percentage of your shopping amount to CMS West. And It won’t affect your savings, rewards or coupons….
Here’s how to join
- Visit http://www.kroger.com.
- Log into into your Kroger account. Search for COPPELL MIDDLE SCHOOL WEST either by name or by code WT280 and then click Enroll.
- New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card. If you don’t have online account, visit the nearest Kroger and they will link your card to Coppell Middle School West. Don’t Forget to tell them our school code – WT280
*Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
*If you do not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Purchases will not count for the school until after you register your rewards card.
Participants must swipe their registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Thursday, March 30
- Friday, March 31
- Monday, April 17
- Monday, May 15