PTO Meeting Schedule
We will have monthly PTO meetings every 3rd Thursday of the month from 6 pm to 7 pm. For virtual meetings, we will publish date and time in newsletters and on social media. Please send an email to email@example.com to get a meeting link and password.
Here is a schedule for our PTO meetings for 2020-2021 school year.
- Summer Social (August 5) - Social Event, No Agenda
- 17 September (First PTO Meeting) - Meeting Minutes, Financial Report
- 15 October
- 19 November
- 17 December (Social)
- 21 January
- 18 February
- March - No PTO Meeting
- 15 April (Voting for new members)
- 20 May (Social)
Who attends the CMS West PTO meetings?
- All parents, guardians, and Coppell Middle School faculty and staff are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings (Virtual only as of now). You do not need to be a member of CMS West PTO, although this year, because of our membership is complimentary, you are a PTO member if you have a child at CMS West.
What happens at the PTO meeting?
- School administrators attend and deliver school and district updates, funds requests are presented and voted on, volunteer opportunities are discussed, events planned, etc. This is a good time and opportunity to bring in your ideas and voice your opinions.