Write-A-Check is Here!
Write-A-Check is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year, and it can only be successful if everyone takes part! We are extending Write-A-Check until November 16 to try and meet our goal. Our goal is to raise $12,000! Even though we have a new building, we still have items that the school needs to purchase to make certain that our kids have the best learning experience! Items on this year’s wish list include:
- Motivational/guest speakers and author visits
- Updated technology for student use
- Club support
- Cooking supplies for student experiments
- Flowers and vegetation for our raised flower beds/garden program
- Equipment for our science labs
- Outdoor play equipment for lunch
- New cameras for media courses and yearbook staff
For more info, visit the Write-A-Check page. You can donate below. Your donation is 100% tax deductible.
New Spirit Wear!
We have new long-sleeved spirit wear. Buy here!
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net
School hours 8:10-3:35
6th Grade Lunch 10:45-11:15
7th Grade Lunch 11:45-12:15
8th Grade Lunch 11:15-11:45