Write-A-Check is our largest annual fundraiser that allows 100% of the dollars collected to stay with the Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) to support the needs of our students and staff to ensure the best learning environment possible.
Some specific items that we will be raising money for in 2018-2019 are:
- School programs and presentations (visiting authors, Red Ribbon Week, anti-bullying campaigns, etc.)
- Gift to school (spring & fall teacher/classroom gifts, technology)
- Club support/special ed/Practical Academics
- New cameras for the yearbook staff
- Flowers for our raised flower beds/garden program
- Equipment for science labs
- Mac stations
- Microwaves for the cafeteria (replaced often with 1,000+ students)
- Play equipment for lunch
- Maps for social studies
Please help us to ensure we meet or exceed our yearly goal of $12,000. We know with your help, we will! Every student at West benefits from the Write-A-Check campaign!
DONATE ONLINE by clicking the Donate Now button below (preferred method!!!) If you'd rather pay by check, please fill out this form and drop it off along with your check at the front office. In the memo section of your check, put your child's name, grade and WAC.
Did you know that many employers will match an employee's charitable donation? Click here to find out if your employer offers a company match.
Thank you for all you do to support West so we can continue to maintain the high standard of education that you’ve come to know and expect for your student!
Questions? Please email email@example.com.